1K views

Do not accept a "free" vacation if you have to attend a timeshare presentation from Geo holidays or anyone affiliated with the Jockey Club.If this was legitimate they wouldn't have tried every shady "sales" tactic to keep us there for 3 1/2 hours.

These guys are worse than used car salesman. When we finally walked out they were so pissed.

Steve, one of the managers, was a complete *** and talked down to us like we were idiots. He made the deal sound so great but you had to see through the smoke and mirrors to see it's too good to be true.

Make sure you ask lots of questions: how far in advance can I book, what is the interest rate, what happens if I don't use my credits, etc. Don't let them pressure you to buy, there is no good reason why you can't think about it for a few days or weeks.

If you do want to buy keep saying no, trust me they will sweeten the deal.They went from $15,000 to $8k to then 5k with a final offer of $2k.

Had an Experience with GeoHoliday?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #705825

Think before you buy.It sounds good, but they fail to tell you that you cannot use the timeshare benefits until your maintence fees have been paid in full.

They say you can split them in half, but they hound you hourly with a recording that you are behind and charge you a $50 late fee. No 3,4,5 star choice in Hawaii, they only offer one.

What a rip off.:( :cry :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( ...